Jun 23, 2023
Did you know 96% of men in America are carrying 5 inches or less below the belt? Well, this episode is for the other 4% – and their partners. Yes, overly-endowed dudes need our help too, and Dr. Sonjia is here to answer the call! So, what happens when his size takes sex from pleasurable to painful? And is there a way to overcome this big barrier in the bedroom? Press play now to find out!
Have a sex question you're just burning to ask? Email email@example.com for the chance to have your questions answered on the show!
Want more of Dragoness? Check out @enterdragoness on Instagram & TikTok and visit Casa Dragoness to book a group experience.
Like this episode? Awesome! Click here to subscribe and leave a review! With your help sharing the show, we can create a world of sexually satisfied people – which means a world filled with peace, love, and HAPPINESS!